Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall semester underway

It has been an eventful week, to say the least. Classes started on Monday, the buses are back to a regular schedule, and campus dining is finally on its normal school year hours. Speaking of which, I had a chance to check out The Connection yesterday, the newest dining facility on campus, and calling it a nice building would be an understatement. I didn’t get a chance to eat there; I was just walking through taking photos, so keep an eye out for those in the future. I also took a quick spin through the newest housing units on campus; also a great addition.

It was a little bit rainy yesterday and today, but the Lakers won the first football game of the season, 34 to 31. Ladies soccer and volleyball have also had an impressive start to the season, both with wins this last week. Classes are definitely looking up this semester, for me at least. My senior project is still kind of a looming obstacle, but one that I’m looking forward to diving into. But I’m on my way out the door, at the moment, so it’ll just be a quick update today. Feel free to ask any questions, and everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

-Kyle

No comments: